Wednesday, January 29, 2014

♡ Hello Toothpaste & Mouthwash Review

Okay, so not only is this packaging ADORABLE lol this is definitely my new favorite toothpaste & mouthwash. I saw someone posted it on instagram, because it was pink it of course caught my eye, and knowing nothing about it i went to Walgreens & bought it. The mouthwash comes in a few different flavors, you have:
supermint
mojito mint
pink grapefruit mint *
& sweet cinnamint

It's 99% natural, contains no alcohol. I'm not a big fan of the mouthwash, the best way i can describe the taste of it- imagine lipsticks turned into a liquid, haha. but really- that's exactly what it tastes like to me! it's definitely something you can deal with though.
The toothpaste comes in the same flavors- remember going to the dentist as a kid and they used that bubble gum flavored stuff? I feel like that's what it tastes like! I think these products are great, and inexpensive. I think they we're like $5 each. I can definitely see my teeth are definitely white after using this. It's not like an omg my teeth are 10 different shades brighter, but you can definitely tell they are brighter & clean :)

xox,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment