Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Crème Bronzer ♡

♡ Price: $10.99
What it does: gives a golden glow while minimizing imperfections.

♡ Sonia Kashuk bronzer is a cream to powder bronzer,
it's shimmer free & great for contouring! It blends perfectly into the skin, and it doesn't give you that harsh line that most powder bronzers do. I started contouring about a few months ago using powder bronzers, but after hearing about this bronzer i definitely wanted to try it and I fell in love with it. Using a cream bronzer gives you that natural perfect glow. 

♡ The packaging comes in this cute, elegant gold case. The compact opens and, there is a sponge applicator & mirror. I would recommend using a brush to apply this though.

♡ The bronzer comes in two colors: warm tan & rich bronze. I was originally going to buy the warm tan, but i thought because it was more of a medium color, you wouldn't be able to tell i was wearing it, so I went with the rich bronze. So the warm tan would definitely be good lighter skin women, but getting the rich bronze maybe alittle more easier, considering you wouldn't have to build the product up as much. Both bronzers blend out very sheer.

♡ Both of the colors are very warm, not orange at all. When applying i would recommend using a tapered buffing brush - and you would apply it the same way you would as if you were using a powder bronzer. 

Overall: I bought this product because of all the hype, and it really does stick to it's word on what it does. If you are new to cream bronzers, I highly recommend this. I've also heard it's a great dupe for the chanel de soleil bronzer. I give this product a 9/10.

xox,
amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment