Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque ♡

 You can buy this at Ulta for $33

details from ulta:
"Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argon oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.
  • Combines Macadamia & Argan oils with Tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extract
  • Deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning
  • Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction"

 My hair is pretty much my life, lol & i can honestly say this is one of my holy grail products. I use this at least once a week because i do have dry,damaged hair from straightening, dying it and etc. After i'm done shampooing my hair, i'll add this and I can instantly feel a difference. I either blow dry or air dry my hair and in the morning my hair is silky, & shiny.I have really dry,brittle ends & after using this every is so soft and smooth. I think it even smells great. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion it's worth every penny.

 Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Citronellol, Limonene, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), CI14720, Fragrance (Parfum).

The mask looks like it would feel very thick, but surprisingly when you put it in your hair it is so light weight & hydrating and really easy to work with.

 Overall i would buy this product over & over again. If you're looking for a good repair mask, i highly recommend this one. I'm always buying different hair products but this is one i always will run back to. I give this product a 10/10!

xox,
amanda
Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment